Basic Organization Information
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
F Mental Health, Crisis Intervention
F30 (Mental Health Treatment)
- Ruling Year:
We champion the quest for well-being throughout our communities. Advancing mental health in Island, San Juan, Skagit and Snohomish counties. Our core values are integrity, dedication, diversity, and connection. Our core competencies are excellence in services, leadership, financial management, resourcefulness, and collaboration.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.