Basic Organization Information
Thoughtful House Center For Children
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
G Disease, Disorders, Medical Disciplines
G05 (Research Institutes and/or Public Policy Analysis)
- Ruling Year:
Autism and related disorders were once considered quite rare. In 1980, autism diagnoses alone were 1 in 5,000; today they are approaching 1 in 120. This makes autism the most common developmental disability - more common than Down''s Syndrome or cerebral palsy. Unfortunately, the majority of the public and many professionals in the medical and educational fields are still largely unaware that there are effective treatments available to children with autism.
Thoughtful House is a multi-disciplinary treatment center in Austin, Texas that serves children with autism and related disorders. Thoughtful House brings together world-renowned clinicians and researchers in a data-driven, results-focused environment designed to generate best practice models for children affected by autism. By looking at all interventions we can truly understand which treatments work best for each child.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.