Basic Organization Information
CINCINNATI CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY
- Physical Address:
- NTEE Category:
B Educational Institutions
B42 (Undergraduate College (4-year))
- Ruling Year:
THE MISSION OF CINCINNATI CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY IS TO TEACH MEN AND WOMEN TO LIVE BY BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES AND TO EQUIP AND EMPOWER THEM WITH CHARACTER, SKILLS, INSIGHT, AND VISION TO LEAD THE CHURCH AND TO IMPACT SOCIETY FOR CHRIST
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.