Basic Organization Information
OCLC ONLINE COMPUTER LIBRARY CENTER INC
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
B Educational Institutions
B70 (Libraries, Library Science)
- Ruling Year:
ESTABLISH, MAINTAIN AND OPERATE A COMPUTERIZED LIBRARY NETWORK AND TO PROMOTE THE EVOLUTION OF LIBRARY USE, OF LIBRARIES THEMSELVES AND OF LIBRARIANSHIP, AND TO PROVIDE PROCESSES AND PRODUCTS FOR THE BENEFIT OF LIBRARY USERS AND LIBRARIES, INCLUDING SUCH OBJECTIVES AS INCREASING AVAILABILITY OF LIBRARY RESOURCES TO INDIVIDUAL LIBARY PATRONS AND REDUCING THE RATE-OF-RISE OF LIBRARY PER-UNIT COSTS, ALL FOR THE FUNDAMENTAL PUBLIC
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.