Basic Organization Information
INSTITUTE FOR HEALTHCARE IMPROVEMENT
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
E Health—General & Rehabilitative
E19 (Nonmonetary Support N.E.C.)
- Ruling Year:
IHI IS A LEADING INNOVATOR IN HEALTH AND HEALTH CARE IMPROVEMENT WORLDWIDE FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS, WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH AN EVER-GROWING COMMUNITY OF VISIONARIES, LEADERS, AND FRONT-LINE PRACTITIONERS AROUND THE GLOBE TO SPARK BOLD, INVENTIVE WAYS TO IMPROVE THE HEALTH OF INDIVIDUALS AND POPULATIONS TOGETHER, WE BUILD THE WILL FOR CHANGE, SEEK OUT INNOVATIVE MODELS OF CARE, AND SPREAD PROVEN BEST PRACTICES TO ADVANCE OUR MISSION, IHI IS DEDICATED TO OPTIMIZING HEALTH CARE DELIVERY SYSTEMS.
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.