Basic Organization Information
AIRCRAFT OWNERS & PILOTS ASSO
- Physical Address:
- Web URL:
- Ruling Year:
AIRCRAFT OWNERS & PILOTS ASSOCIATION (AOPA), A NOT-FOR-PROFIT INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP ORGANIZATION EFFECTIVELY SERVES THE INTERESTS AND NEEDS OF ITS MEMBERS AND ESTABLISHES, MAINTAINS, AND ARTICULATES POSITION OF LEADERSHIP TO PROMOTE THE ECONOMY, SAFETY, UTILITY AND POPULARITY OF FLIGHT IN GENERAL AVIATION AIRCRAFT AOPA PRESERVES THE FREEDOM TO FLY BY ADVOCATING ON BEHALF OF OUR MEMBERS, EDUCATING PILOTS, NONPILOTS, AND POLICY MAKERS ALIKE, SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES THAT ENSURE THE LONG-TERM
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.