“Do what’s best for the child.”
Dr. Bernard L. Fulton
• Instill a love of learning.
• Provide a variety of teaching styles to meet the needs of each individual.
• Maintain an environment where the rights of others are respected.
• Foster open communication between parents and faculty.
• Provide a well-balanced educational foundation for success in college and in life.
The Fulton School provides a well-rounded course of study that fosters a delight for learning
and seeks to help students recognize personal worth. By engaging students in a strong interactive
curriculum balanced with involvement in extra-curricular activities, The Fulton School molds
well-rounded, confident students who are prepared to meet the challenges of today’s world.
Also Known As
The Fulton School
Heath, TX 75032 USA
Education N.E.C. (B99)
IRS Filing Requirement
This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ.
How does this organization make a difference?
Uh-oh! Looks like this nonprofit hasn’t claimed their profile yet.
We encourage all nonprofit organizations to get involved.
Is this your nonprofit?
The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.
Dr. Letha Hopkins
Harley (Bubba) Finnell
Has the board conducted a formal, written assessment of the chief executive within the past year?
RESPONSE NOT PROVIDED