- Update Your GuideStar Nonprofit Profile
- Charting Impact
Welcome to Charting Impact
Charting Impact's 5 Questions
What is your organization aiming to accomplish?
What are your strategies for making this happen?
What are your organization's capabilities for doing this?
How will your organization know if you are making progress?
What have and haven't you accomplished so far?
Charting Impact is led by the BBB Wise Giving Alliance, GuideStar USA, and Independent Sector.
Donors care that your organization is making a difference, but often have a hard time finding information about the impact your organization has been having. Charting Impact helps your organization tell your story in an accessible, concise way by answering five simple yet powerful questions.
Charting Impact encourages strategic thinking about how you will achieve your goals. It also creates a report that lets you share concise, detailed information about plans and progress with key stakeholders, including the public. It was designed with several benefits in mind, including:
- Encouraging people to invest their money, time, and attention in effective organizations.
- Helping your organization highlight the difference you make.
- Positioning your organization to work with and learn from other organizations.
- Helping your organization sharpen your approaches to making a difference.
Charting Impact Is Now Part of the GuideStar Exchange!
You can now complete your Charting Impact report directly through the GuideStar Exchange.
Brought to you by: