Basic Organization Information
ELECTRONIC FRONTIER FOUNDATION INC
- Physical Address:
San Francisco, CA
- Web URL:
- NTEE Category:
R Civil Rights, Social Action, Advocacy
R60 (Civil Liberties Advocacy)
- Ruling Year:
THE CORPORATION WAS FORMED TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES 1) TO EDUCATE THE GENERAL PUBLIC REGARDING NEW FORMS OF TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIGITAL, COMPUTING AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY2) TO EDUCATE THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND FOSTER DISCUSSION AND PUBLIC POLICY ANALYSIS REGARDING THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIETY3) TO EDUCATE THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND FOSTER DISCUSSION AND PUBLIC POLICY ANALYSIS REGARDING THE LEGAL AND SOCIAL ISSUES RAISED BY EXISTING AND NEW
Forms 990 Provided by the Nonprofit
Audited Financial Statement is not available for this organization.
Letter of Determination is not available for this organization.
- Population Served:
Program Long-Term Success:
Program Short-Term Success:
Program Success Monitored by:
Program Success Examples:
Contractor data is available for this organization!
Independent Contractor information for 2008, 2007 is available for this organization with a subscription to GuideStar Premium Pro.
GuideStar Premium Pro also includes:
- Comprehensive financial data, including functional expense detail, for every digitized fiscal year in GuideStar's database
- Ability to download up to 55 fields of data for up to 1,000 organizations at a time and up to five years worth of Income Statement
and Balance Sheet data for individual organizations
- Comprehensive advanced search capabilities, including criteria for functional expenses, investible assets, investment income
and audit & 990T filing requirements
- Ability to save organizations and searches for quick reference
- People search with salary range data
- Access to all available Forms 990
Impact Summary from the Nonprofit
This organization has not provided an impact summary.