Central Dakota Enterprises Inc

Mandan, ND   |  www.kndr.fm

Mission

To advance the work of the Lord Jesus Christ on earth by broadcasting the Gospel of Christ.

Ruling year info

1981

Principal Officer

Brad Bales

Main address

PO Box 516

Mandan, ND 58554

EIN

45-0340393

NTEE code info

Religious Radio (X84)

IRS filing requirement

This organization is required to file an IRS Form 990 or 990-EZ.

Sign in or create an account to view Form(s) 990 for 2020, 2019 and 2018.
Register now

Is this your nonprofit?

Login and update Why claim your profile? Learn about benefits

Programs and results

What we aim to solve

This profile needs more info.

If it is your nonprofit, add a problem overview.

Login and update

Our programs

SOURCE: IRS Form 990

What are the organization's current programs, how do they measure success, and who do the programs serve?

Program 1

Central Dakota Enterprises, Inc. operates a 100,000 Watt non-profit Christian radio station (KNDR 104.7 FM) for the Central Dakotas. KNDR's service area is an 80 mile radius of Mandan, ND with three 30 mile radius translators in Beulah, ND, Firesteel and Mobridge, SD. KNDR is a 24 hour continuous broadcasting station. Christian music makes up approximately 75% of the listening schedule. KNDR also has a strong commitment to Bible teaching and faith-based talk programs reinforcing the message in the music which makes up the remaining 25% of the schedule. The station is an active participant in the North Dakota State Emergency Alert System. The station endeavors to reflect family friendly events and community resources in our listening area on our website and makes the airwaves available to local public service announcements and interviews. Additionally, KNDR provides financial (a portion of the annual Sharathon KNDR fundraising proceeds to a local, non-profit organization), material (giveaways and promotional items and gift baskets) and airwave resources (Day and Half Day Sponsorship underwriting opportunities) for individuals and non-profit, Christian organizations in the listening area for their fundraising and functional needs.

Expenses
$257,637
Revenue
$57,364

Where we work

This profile needs more info.

If it is your nonprofit, add geographic service areas to create a map on your profile.

Login and update

Financials

Central Dakota Enterprises Inc
lock

Unlock financial insights by subscribing to our monthly plan.

Subscribe

Unlock nonprofit financial insights that will help you make more informed decisions. Try our monthly plan today.

  • Analyze a variety of pre-calculated financial metrics
  • Access beautifully interactive analysis and comparison tools
  • Compare nonprofit financials to similar organizations

Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights?
Learn more about GuideStar Pro.

Operations

The people, governance practices, and partners that make the organization tick.

lock

Connect with nonprofit leaders

Subscribe

Build relationships with key people who manage and lead nonprofit organizations with GuideStar Pro. Try a low commitment monthly plan today.

  • Analyze a variety of pre-calculated financial metrics
  • Access beautifully interactive analysis and comparison tools
  • Compare nonprofit financials to similar organizations

Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights? Learn More about GuideStar Pro.

lock

Connect with nonprofit leaders

Subscribe

Build relationships with key people who manage and lead nonprofit organizations with GuideStar Pro. Try a low commitment monthly plan today.

  • Analyze a variety of pre-calculated financial metrics
  • Access beautifully interactive analysis and comparison tools
  • Compare nonprofit financials to similar organizations

Want to see how you can enhance your nonprofit research and unlock more insights? Learn More about GuideStar Pro.

This organization has no recorded board members.